Monday, May 21, 2007

Week 6 tasks

POPULARITY!
I cut out my head, dressed as a cult leader and put it in the middle of people shaped images. The images represent my followers, and we all know how popular cult leaders can be.




GAMES!

Everyone thinks of monopoly when they hear the word games. So I found a collage of games and layered over it with a cut out of the monopoly man. Since board games are somewhat outdated, I called the piece, "Board game for bored people"












CELEBRITY!


I found a picture of Tupac and put him on stage at the big day out. He was (and is now in this pic) a larger than life celebrity.














AUSTRALIAN!



I used this picture of myself laying with some Kangaroos, for obvious reasons. I outlined myself in green to contrast the Kangaroos, which are obviously Australian. I chose to do this because at first sight the Kangaroos are obviously Australian, but I may not be.



















Communication!




I found a drawinge of someone watching TV. The drawing was very depressing, however the images on the tv were being communicated to the viewer. The viewer is now myself, after I cut and paste my head onto the body of the viewer. I had to reduce the size of my head to make it look in proportion.

















Friendship!





I used the picture from last week of Big Boy and myself. To further show we are friends, I found futuristic beach image and put a big heart around us. yep.





Since starting this course I have developed some skills using photshop. Prior to this course I had no experience using this program. Considering the results I was able to produce I am pretty happy. I intende to learn more and continue using photoshop.












No comments: