Monday, May 21, 2007

Week 5 tasks

NEWS
We all remember Superman worked at the Daily Planet in his normal life. To me, the logo of the Daily Planet always screamed NEWS! That spinning globe just said it all. This picture is a shot of real building called the Daily Planet. It may or may not be the actual workplace of Clark Kent.



UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE LIFE

Unable to find any true cliched pictures of our own university, I instead opted for a shot of the facade at UCLA in Los Angeles. I think this picture hints at academia, strength and granduer. All very prominent themes of American College life.





SUMMER!
Nothing says summer like Summa Field Dazye at the Spit every January. This picture was taken early this year, it is of my gorgeous girlfriend and myself enjoying all that summer has to offer.










WOW! UNCONVENTIONAL!



Just look at my dream house! I think this photo defines the term unconventional.






HIGH TECH!

This picture represents a high tech city in the not too distant future. Notice the flyin traffic? That is very high tech. One can only imagine this less than picturesque landscap to be a dystopian (yes I love that concept) society.




FRIENDS!
During my stay in LA last year I made many new friends, as can be seen in this picture. Big Boy and I hit it off right away and we often had a good laugh together.










No comments: